MICE: the Sala dei Cristalli and congressional tourism
MICE: the news at Forte Village on congressional tourism
Forte Village is known as an ideal location for an unforgettable vacation, a place to enjoy wellbeing treatments and try a myriad of different flavors of national and international cuisine. However, the resort in the South of Sardinia can also be the ideal location for MICE tourism and special events due to its numerous conference, dining and social venues such as the new Sala dei Cristalli.
To organize vacations with young children or a trip related to MICE tourism can be quite a challenge, especially if one is not lucky enough to find a structure that satisfies their needs.
Sardinia can satisfy all kinds of traveler, at Forte Village in Santa Margherita di Pula, guests enjoy relaxing on the soft white sand beach, experience unique wellbeing treatments at the Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa and try gourmet cuisine prepared by celebrity chefs of haute cuisine like Heinz Beck and Vivek Singh.
The resort is also perfect also for conferences, product launches and presentations, meetings and all the activities which form part of MICE tourism.
MICE: what is congressional tourism
The acronym is composed of four words:
Meaning it’s a particular kind of tourism operating for corporate customers. MICE tourism requires detailed planning, the choice of the receiving structure must guarantee high quality and the capability to receive large numbers of people including both delegates and staff of a client company.
Congressional tourism includes the organization of trade fairs, seminars or conferences. It helps the growth of companies, it opens a company to new market strategies and business possibilities, it stimulates the employees to work harder, it reinforces team spirit and is a positive input on the productivity of both individuals and teams.
Which are the specific services required of MICE tourism based on each letter of the acronym?
- Meetings: reunions organized by companies from any sector, they can happen in different ways depending on the objective. A meeting or assembly of a companies board of directors, a seminar or a round-table within a company or with suppliers, or a company and its clients, or simply creating a meeting to brainstorm and build new ideas.
- Incentives: the employees or sales people or contracted distributors receive trips as a premium for reaching specific goals, some companies give them to their clients just to improve loyalty.
- Convention: congresses organized by professionals from different sectors with the objective of sharing ideas, knowledge, information and common interest as a working team. Congresses can be regional, national or international, they are the perfect occasion to learn new things and encourage education resulting in the professional growth of each single individual or of a team.
- Exhibitions: this is a term often used to describe the activity of presenting a new product or a service to potential clients in the form of a large trade show with stands for demonstrations.
Event organizers can create a unique MICE experience at Forte Village because of the extraordinary restyling and upgrading of many event venues such as the new Sala dei Cristalli.
MICE: the new Sala dei Cristalli at Forte Village
Hotel and suites, luxury villas surrounded by luxurious gardens. The Congress Center has been completely restored with 20 rooms and a modular hall ables to welcome 20 to 900 people. Forte Village is one of the best European destinations for MICE tourism.
Conferences, product presentations or car launches, the resort has amplified its already large selection of spaces for meetings, dining, and social events by adding the Sala dei Cristalli which is capable of hosting over 450 people. The unique provides a spacious meeting area surrounded by crystal walls of glass.
Immersed in the antique pine tree forest which characterizes much of the grounds, the Congress Center, Hotel Castello, and the Sala dei Cristalli are conveniently close together. Also, new, the glass-walled Sky Suite, built in 2018, is a meeting room with a 360 degree panorama over Forte Village, with views from the mountains to the splendid Sardinian sea.
The resort is located about 35 minutes from Cagliari, the capital city of the island, and Elmas airport, destination from many cities including:
- Rome: 1 hour flight
- Milan: 1 hour flight
- Paris: 1 hour and 30 minutes flight
- London: 2 hour flight
- Frankfurt: 2 hours flight
- Moscow: 4 hours flight
Vodafone, Audi, Volkswagen, Siemens, and Mastercard are just some of the many companies which have chosen Forte Village as the venue host and to organize their events.
Would you like to organize a MICE event in a true paradise with many treats and comfort services? Discover Forte Village Resort In Sardinia.