How to best take care of your skin
Tips for taking care of your facial skin
Would you like to keep your skin soft, elastic and radiant? Find out what are the basic steps and the essential products to maintain your natural glow.
The face is the most exposed part of our body and is, without a doubt, also the first thing that people notice when they meet us.
Maintaining healthy skin is not only a matter of aesthetics but also of general well-being. Numerous factors can damage it, including pollution, ultraviolet rays, sweating and the accumulation of smog and other harmful substances.
Therefore, proper care of the epidermis of the face on one hand helps to prevent unpleasant imperfections such as premature wrinkles, dark spots, and acne, on the other helps to preserve the skin’s functional barrier and is essential to maintain hydration and balance.
How to treat facial skin in the summer: Ideal products and treatments
Especially during the summer, when intense sunlight and humidity can affect the health of our skin, it is essential to adopt an adequate beauty routine.
In addition, even when travelling, you should not overlook the importance of taking care of the skin.
So let’s see the key steps to put in place and some tips to keep your skin radiant even during the holidays.
- Cleansing: Start with gentle cleaning twice a day. Use a mild cleanser to remove excess oil, sweat and accumulated impurities. Avoid harsh cleansers that can damage the skin barrier.
- Exfoliation: Use a gentle exfoliant once or twice a week to remove dead cells and promote cell renewal. Exfoliation improves the absorption of subsequent products.
- Hydration: Skin hydration is even more essential during the summer. Choose a light, water-based moisturizer. The use of a sunscreen cream is essential to protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays.
- Sun protection: Sunscreen is the most important step. Opt for a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30. Reapply it every two hours, especially after swimming or sweating.
- Antioxidant Treatments: Antioxidant serums help protect the skin from free radical damage caused by UV rays. Look for products with vitamins C and E.
How to take care of the skin of the face even on vacation
Even on holiday, you can take care of the skin of your face and body without compromising the fun, especially if the chosen location boasts the latest services and technologies to offer the most effective beauty treatments.
In the fabulous setting of Southern Sardinia, Forte Village Resort, an award-winning resort where you can enjoy a dream holiday amongst the crystal clear sea and the white sand of a Caribbean beach, is the ideal choice to enjoy a perfect stay in privacy, comfort, sport, environmental sustainability, accessible luxury and well-being.
The resort offers its guests a wide range of treatments to treat themselves to a toned, relaxed, and ageless face as well as infuse energy into the skin and forget the signs of ageing.
In particular, in addition to Aesthetic Medicine Consulting, Medical-Systemic Counselling and Pain Therapy Consulting, you will find treatments:
- Hydrafacial: deep facial cleansing that brightens smoothes and moisturises the skin while nourishing it with a special serum;
- Software: synchronous parallel ultrasound technology that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, giving a lifting effect on the neck, face and décolleté;
- Biorevitalisation: treatment that restores the vitality of the face, composed of micro injections of hyaluronic acid into the dermis;
- Peeling prx t-33: stimulates skin regeneration through a gentle exfoliation of the stratum corneum;
- Face mask, neck, décolleté with CO2, hyaluronic acid, collagen, antioxidant;
- Medical Lifting with Hyaluronic Acid (Vycross Technology) and Harmonyca for an immediate and progressive strengthening effect that lasts for 18-24 months;
- Lumixa, innovative phototherapy used in treatments based on Fluorescent Light Energy (FLE), which works through photo biomodulation;
- Skinpen (Biostimulation): a micro-needling device to reshape and rejuvenate the skin of the face and body;
- Exosomes, i.e. growth factors that induce skin regeneration, stimulate cell turnover and restore the skin barrier;
- Botulinum Toxin – Face, Forehead, and Neck to smooth the expression lines caused by the hypercontraction of the facial muscles;
- Botulinum toxin – Axillary area, used in the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis (armpits);
- Emtone, a device that uses an innovative and extremely performing technology that combines the heat of monopolar radiofrequency with the targeted pressure energy of shock waves to tone and reduce surface fat deposits and cellulite;
- Reborn, a device that uses innovative LED power technology (a light source hundreds of times more powerful than normal LEDs) to reduce localized fat deposits;
- CMSLIM, a high-intensity targeted magnetic stimulator, used to increase muscle mass, reduce fat deposits and improve muscle tone;
- Carboxytherapy: microneedle technique that involves the subcutaneous administration of a known amount of gaseous CO2. It is suitable for the treatment of cellulite, microcirculation disorders, fat deposits and skin ageing;
- Tricopat (Medical treatment for hair loss and hair growth).
Would you like to look after your facial skin and treat yourself to a fabulous holiday in an authentic paradise? Book your stay at Forte Village Resort in Sardinia