Il Castello: an enchanted location and 5-star hotel
Hotel Il Castello: an exclusive location for an unforgettable holiday
The Forte Village is in one of the most picturesque corners of the southern Sardinian coast and surrounded by 50 hectares of beautiful gardens, boasts a unique offer throughout the Mediterranean and has different accommodation solutions designed to make a holiday in Sardinia truly unforgettable.
The elegant hotels of Forte Village offer a wide variety of solutions of great comfort, and among these is the 5-star Hotel Il Castello, truly an oasis of luxury, exclusivity and elegance, just a few meters from one of the most beautiful beaches of the island.
Completely renovated in 2016, Il Castello consists of rooms and suites with large balconies and magnificent terraces that offer spectacular views of the sea, gardens and mountains surrounding the Forte Village.
The modern and contemporary furniture celebrates the colours of Sardinian craftsmanship, creating a cosy atmosphere and giving an immediate feeling of relaxation and well-being. Guests of the hotel also have access to a wonderful heated swimming pool with a sea view and directly connected to the beach.
The luxury rooms of Hotel Il Castello are divided into the following categories: Superior Room, Superior Garden, Superior Mare, Executive Mare, Executive Mare Plus, Deluxe Room Patio, Prestige, Prestige Plus, Executive Deluxe Mare and the Charme Suit, meanwhile the 4th and 5th Executive floors of the hotel host the charming suites and Junior Suites and are provided with a lift, private reception and highly personalized service. Also, connecting rooms are available and an additional bed or a cot can be requested.
Let’s now discover the characteristics of the luxury rooms and suites available at the Hotel Il Castello.
Il Castello of Forte Village: a luxury hotel with dream rooms and suites
Il Castello, an exclusive and refined 5-star hotel at the Forte Village Resort, is the ideal place to spend a holiday of tranquillity and relaxation.
Here are the characteristics of the rooms that make up the structure:
- Superior Mare 28 m²: the Superior Mare luxury room, completely renovated, offers double or single beds, a bathroom with bathtub and shower, and other modern comforts. The balcony overlooks the sea, and if required, it is possible to add a third bed;
- Superior Garden 29 m²: The luxury Superior Garden room is completely renovated and offers double or twin beds. The balcony overlooks the garden, and some rooms are connected;
- Executive Mare Plus 35 m²: The Executive Plus Mare luxury room, modern and spacious, double or twin, consists of a bedroom, bathroom and a spacious balcony overlooking the sea. Some rooms are connected and a third bed can be added on request;
- Executive Mare 32 m²: The modern and spacious Executive Mare seaside room, double or twin, consists of a bedroom, bathroom and spacious seafront balcony. Some rooms are connected and a third bed can be added on request ;
- Prestige 32 m² + 27 m² terrace: the spacious and comfortable Luxury sea view Prestige Room was recently renovated, and provides two queen size beds and a beautiful sea-side terrace. All rooms have a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Also, some rooms have a Jacuzzi and chromotherapy. It’s possible to add an extra bed, and some rooms can be connected on request;
- Prestige Plus: 36 m² and 33 m² of terrace: recently renovated in the sign of elegance and extreme comfort, the luxury Prestige Plus sea view room has two queen size beds. The sleeping area is slightly higher than the living room and opens onto a magnificent terrace overlooking the sea. The bathroom has a bathtub, in some cases a whirlpool and shower with chromotherapy. On request, it is possible to add an extra bed. Also, some rooms can be connected;
- Executive Deluxe Mare 35 m² and a 17 m² terrace: elegantly renovated, the sea view Executive Deluxe Mare luxury rooms are on the 4th and 5th floor of the hotel. The sleeping area, with double beds or single beds, is in some cases slightly raised compared to the living area, with a magnificent terrace overlooking the pine forest and the sea. The bathroom has a bath and shower and in some cases a jacuzzi. On request, it is possible to add an extra bed. Some rooms are also connected to another Executive Deluxe Mare or a suite;
- Deluxe Patio 28 m²: De Luxe Room Patio are luxury rooms with double or twin beds, on the ground floor with patio. It is possible to add an extra bed on request;
- Superior 25 m²: the luxury Superior Room, completely renovated, offers a double bed or single beds, and a balcony with a pinewood view. Also in this case some rooms are connected.
The suites, masterpieces of elegance, luxury and intimacy, are on the 4th and 5th floor of the Executive Hotel, with a private lift and a spectacular view of the Sardinian sea, the park of Forte Village and the mountains that surround the resort.
With highly personalized service, the suites are of the most exclusive hospitality and have a reception dedicated to the 4th floor, whereas the Executive Floor Manager and his staff welcome VIP guests for check-in of absolute discretion. Also, the Barbie decorations are available on request at an extra charge for children.
Let’s see in detail the features of the luxury suites with sea view:
- Presidential Suite 210 m² (1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 bathroom and 150 m² terrace overlooking the sea): the entrance is a true “green carpet”, a carpet of flowers, essences and Mediterranean trees that guide guests into the magnificent Presidential Suite, on the 4th floor of the Hotel Il Castello, with a lemon garden and Bouganville, a beautiful pergola and a Jacuzzi pool for moments of pure well-being. The interior dialogues with the beautiful terrace thanks to the large windows, a “cinema screen”. The suite consists of an elegant sleeping area with a double bed, a sitting area of seductive comfort and a sumptuous bathroom with a Jacuzzi, shower and guest bathroom. The bedroom and the living room are separated by a sliding door, from which you can access the immense terrace. The handmade terracotta floors and the precious suspended ceiling, which enhances the intimacy of the environment, are the symbol of Mediterranean elegance. The Presidential Suite can be connected externally through the terrace with a Junior Suite on request;
- Imperial Suite: 110 m² (1 bedroom, 1 living room, 2 bathrooms and 92 m² of sea view terrace): the Imperial Suite on the 4th floor of Hotel Castello is refined and elegant, surrounded by an extraordinary terrace with a garden and Jacuzzi pool. The view overlooks the beautiful Mediterranean features, from the Tower of Chia to that of Nora, from the freshness of the pine forest to the mountains surrounding the Fort Village. The beautiful living room with wooden floors is of exceptional width and is connected to the spectacular terrace. Next to the living area, separated by a door, opens the bedroom. In a slightly raised position is the bed. Then, connected by three steps, opens the magnificent relaxation area with direct access to the terrace. Next to the living area, separated by a door, opens the bedroom. In a slightly raised position is the bed. Then, connected by three steps, opens the magnificent living area with direct access to the terrace. The bedroom has a sumptuous bathroom with a bath and shower of “imperial” size. There is a small bathroom with every comfort just beside the living room;
- Royal Suite 140 m² (100 m² of sea view terrace and 26 m² of solarium): in the attic of Hotel Castello, accessible by a private elevator, the Royal Suite offers the sumptuous nobility of a palace. And as in the most exclusive apartments, classic room service and concierge are available to provide everything our guests desire. The extraordinary open space of the suite boasts an unparalleled terrace overlooking the sea, a crystal shower and a heated Jacuzzi and a sun terrace with a private infinity pool. This offer consists of a sleeping area with two double beds, a dining room, a large living room and a beautiful bathroom with a Jacuzzi and shower “open” on the Mediterranean. The Royal Suite can be connected to one or two Executive Deluxe Mare rooms on request;
- Suite Charme 60 m² and terrace overlooking the sea: the latest addition to the second floor of the Hotel Castello is the Suite Charme, a tribute to the freshest and brightest Mediterranean style. The environment consists of a bedroom, large living room, two bathrooms and two extraordinary terraces, both with a sea view. Two extra beds can be comfortably added to the living room. The Charme Suite communicates with a Superiore Mare room;
- Suite Bithia: 95 m² (20 m² of sea view terrace and 37 m² of solarium): showered with light and immersed in the colours of the Mediterranean, the Suite Bithia is a wonderful open space, connected to the splendour of two magnificent terraces overlooking the sea and the mountains that frame the Fort Village. Suite Bithia is composed of an elegant sleeping area with two double beds, slightly elevated compared to the living room to admire the magnificent view when waking up. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi and a shower. In addition, the immense windows flood with light and energy every room;
- Junior Suite 64 m² and terrace overlooking the sea: in a privileged position, on the 4th floor of the luxury hotel, with a splendid terrace and magnificent views of the sea and the pine forest, the Junior Suite is an elegant open space composed of entrance hall, sleeping area with two double beds, large living room with sofa bed, and bathroom with bathtub and shower. An extra bed or cot can be added on request.
Do you want to have a dream holiday in a real paradise? Book your stay now at the Forte Village Resort in Sardinia